- Return Foot Passenger sailings from Heysham
- 31 May 2019 Heysham 14:15 pm Isle of Man 18:00 pm
- 04 June 2019 Isle of Man 19:45 pm Heysham 23:30 pm
- 4 -nights glamping with Hotel Bell Tent
- Single or Double Bed Set Up
- Two TT Race Days - Free to watch
- Saturday 01 June 2019 - Superbike TT and Sidecar Race One
- Monday 03 June 2019 - Supersport TT and Superstock TT Races
- Two people sharing
- Self Catering
- Local Representation
- 100% Financial Failure Cover
HOTEL BELL TENT GLAMPING
Hotel Bell Tent is conveniently located in the heart of Douglas, close to the TT course at Bray Hill and the TT grandstand where you will find the race start/finish line and TT paddocks.
Douglas town centre where you will find the islands-sea terminal, shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and nightlife is just 15-20 minutes walk from the site.
As well as luxuriously comfortable camping accommodation, guests have access to the fantastic facilities to enhance their stay, including a 25-metre swimming pool, meaning guests can just turn up, check in, and leave all of the hard work to Hotel Bell Tent.
The site is exclusive to Hotel Bell Tent.
The Luxury Package comprises a fully dressed tent for optimum comfort complete with bedding for the most relaxed arrival at your event.
- Comfy luxury inflatable mattresses in the required combination
- A hanging vanity mirror
- Low-level wooden tables
- Cosy block colour Indian rugs
- Tea light chandelier and LED tea lights
- A jute doormat for muddy boots and shoes
- An LED storm lantern for light when it gets dark and late night trips to the loo
- A 13.5 tog duvet and pillows
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- One Egyptian cotton bath towel per person
- A wonderfully comfortable under-duvet to keep you extra warm
- Hearty hot or cold breakfasts, available to purchase up until 10 am in the state of the art school canteen
- 25-metre indoor pool
- Plentiful indoors toilets, lovely hot showers and changing areas available with plug points – all housed indoors within the school with 24-hour access
- WiFi access within the reception area (please note that this is restricted due to rules on internet access at schools)
- Ample parking for motorbikes
- Printing facilities
- Cinema room showing TT and motorsport films in the evenings
- Access to local knowledge which will allow us to advise guests on all the exciting places to watch the TT around the island and other not-to-be-missed activities
- Our reception and concierge team will be on hand to make sure you have the most enjoyable and stress- free experience possible
- Dedicated 24-hour security
TT RACE TICKETS
Racing is free to watch around the course at the side of the road, and you would only pay to sit in a TT grandstand or VIP Suite. No tickets are included in this package.
Need more details? If you would like more details on this package or would like to create a bespoke package to suit your needs, please contact us calling +44 (0) 1624 640064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.